UNIQUE PROPERTIES SUMMARY
DRYCRETE Products are user-friendly, environmentally safe, non-flammable, penetrating liquid which is non-toxic, with zero VOC. DRYCRETE Products readily penetrates deep into concrete, that subsequently form an insoluble unique 100% solids contaminant barrier, as it reacts with un-hydrated cement (free alkali) within the concrete slab. This 100% solids integral contaminant barrier contains its very own microscopic pore network, uniquely, and effectively, mimicking the pouring of concrete within concrete. DRYCRETE Products can be applied on concrete against water flow (hydrostatic pressure leakage) to permanently reduce moisture vapor emissions to a negligible level.
PROPRIETARY ADVANTAGES OF DRYCRETE MOISTURE STOP
- Integrally waterproofs concrete, including internal migration.
- An effective and immediate halt to contaminant ingress.
- Significantly and immediately increases concrete's density.
- Increases and reinforces concrete's compression and flexural strengths.
- Diminishes permeability by as much as 97%.
- Protects against acid and calcium chloride contamination and damage.
- Virtually eliminates water or gas vapor emissions.
- Effectively halts & prevents alkali-silicate reactions (ASR).
- Eliminates dusting potential for new or old concrete.
- Provides significant additional surface abrasion resistance.
- Provides increased surface bond quality.
- Does not alter traction quality.
DRYCRETE Products do not adversely affect concrete's visual appearance, physical characteristics, surface traction quality, or surface bond quality, which means they can effectively be used to enhance any Portland cement concrete installation, whether traffic-bearing or not.