DRYCRETE™ MOISTURE STOP
PERMANENT INTEGRAL MOISTURE BARRIER
Our most prolific formulation for integral waterproofing, resistance to acid/chemical contaminant attacks, to mitigate moisture vapor emission and Alkali Silica Reactivity (ASR), and as a pre-treatment to ensure sustainability of surface coatings or floor covering materials. Excellent curing compound for interior surfaces.
DRYCRETE™ Moisture Stop is a user-friendly, environmentally safe, white (clear-drying), non-flammable, penetrating liquid which is non-toxic, with zero VOC. It readily penetrates deep into substrate, using concrete's natural porosity, depositing internally produced colloidal silicate residual (gel), that subsequently form an insoluble unique 100% solids water and contaminant barrier, as it reacts with un-hydrated cement (free alkali) within the concrete slab. This 100% solids integral barrier contains its very own extremely tiny pore network, uniquely and effectively mimicking the pouring of concrete within concrete.
RECOMMENDED USE: DRYCRETE™ Moisture Stop is recommended as a densifier and moisture vapor blocker prior to the application of cementitious overlays, epoxy coatings, traditional flooring materials, and in concrete polishing applications. It can be used for related decorative concrete applications including flatwork, stamped and textured concrete, concrete counter tops, concrete masonry units, stucco, mortar, grout, and most any other Portland cement based surface.
- Exhibits a high degree of penetration without leaving any residue on the surface.
- Significantly decreases un-hydrated cement (free alkali) thereby increasing concrete's density.
- Reduces permeability by greater than 90%.
- Highly effective in protecting the concrete surface against acid & salt/chemical erosion.
- Formulated using "green technology" and LEED credit qualification.
- No harmful fumes or objectionable odors for trouble free applications on interior projects.
- Ready to use formula allows for easy application and labor cost savings on the job.
- Can be placed on fresh concrete. No waiting period.