DRYCRETE™ MOISTURE STOP PLUS+
PERMANENT INTEGRAL MOISTURE BARRIER
DRYCRETE™ Moisture Stop PLUS is a proprietary catalyzed colloidal silicate formulation in an aqueous base which is safe and easy to apply.
DRYCRETE™ Moisture Stop PLUS is both a curing compound and moisture vapor blocker, with consistent benefits of Moisture Stop. It is applied at the time of pour, as soon as one can walk on the concrete without marring the surface. After a minimum of 21 days of cure time under forced or open air aeration, the installation of coatings, and/or traditional flooring materials can be completed with a Life of the Concrete Warranty against moisture vapor emission related failures.
- Exhibits a high degree of penetration without leaving any residue on the surface.
- Significantly decreases un-hydrated cement (free alkali) thereby increasing concrete's density.
- Reduces permeability by greater than 90%.
- Highly effective in protecting the concrete surface against acid & salt/chemical erosion.
- Formulated using "green technology" and LEED credit qualification.
- No harmful fumes or objectionable odors for trouble free applications on interior projects.
- Ready to use formula allows for easy application and labor cost savings on the job.
- Can be placed on fresh concrete. No waiting period.
LEED CREDIT CONSIDERATIONS: Materials and Resources: MR Credit 1.2 Building re-use. Environmental Quality: EQ Credits 4.2: Low emitting materials (VOC <25 g/L).